This venue is closed.
What constitutes Mediterranean cuisine? At El Dar, located in the old Alphabet Kitchen space, the owners interpret it as an eclectic mélange of Egyptian, Moroccan, southern Italian, and American pub grub, from moussaka and fava-bean falafel to nachos and French onion soup.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu