El Paso Taqueria
This venue is closed.
With three branches in El Barrio, El Paso boasts authentic Mexican cuisine prepared by authentic Mexican cooks who know how to stuff a tortilla with rice, beans and taste.
Molcajete Acapulqueño (for two), $29; Huitlacoche, $11; Tacos Al Pastor, $9 (order of 3)
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu