- READER REVIEWS
El Pequeño Coffee Shop
Nearby Subway Stops
7 at 82nd St.-Jackson Heights; 7 at 90th St.-Elmhurst Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- No Alcohol
Cover the children’s eyes. The specialty at this spot is guinea pig imported from Ecuador, and when it arrives at the table, tiny paws and all, it’s bound to prompt that age-old debate: Pet or meat? In this context, it’s decidedly meat, spit-roasted and served on a bed of potatoes.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu