- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
A plainspoken cantina off the main drag known for its posole, a Saturday chicken-and-hominy soup special enlivened by Mexican herbs custom-grown when in season by Red Hook's own Added Value farm.
- Daughters of Brooklyn’s Pot-Growing Cherry Mogul Are Suing Police for His Suicide
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam