- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Fri, 4pm-midnight; Sat-Sun, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q at Astoria Blvd.
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
Mix with the locals in Astoria as they queue up for a table at this Greek fish tavern. Don't wait for a menu; it won't come. Instead, eyeball the counter as you enter. If the offerings look like today's catch, they are. The owner fetches the fish each morning. Opt for the pan-fried, pinky-size bait fish over the squid. No menus, no credit cards; just friendly, casual service. Plan to have dessert elsewhere, as there’s usually a push to turn over the tables and keep the long lines moving.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s