Elio Guaitolini has been making well-dressed Upper East Siders feel like family for years. The kind of place that makes you want to indulge in better red wine than you usually spring for, Elio’s has a full menu of pastas and northern Italian specialties (go for the vitello Milanese), plus a long list of nightly specials. Start with the lovely antipasto appetizer, which offers a little nibble of everything from roasted red peppers and anchovies to milky pure buffalo mozzarella.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu