Elio Guaitolini has been making well-dressed Upper East Siders feel like family for years. The kind of place that makes you want to indulge in better red wine than you usually spring for, Elio’s has a full menu of pastas and northern Italian specialties (go for the vitello Milanese), plus a long list of nightly specials. Start with the lovely antipasto appetizer, which offers a little nibble of everything from roasted red peppers and anchovies to milky pure buffalo mozzarella.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s