Elizabeth's Neighborhood Table
Nearby Subway Stops
B, C at 96th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
88th St. to 98th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
Elizabeth's Neighborhood Table bills itself as an "urban farmhouse" complete with wraparound veranda (there's a picket fence and a swing, too). The menu of comfort food uses organic and seasonal ingredients, of course; even the cocktails could be described as "vegetable-forward."
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages