Elizabeth's Neighborhood Table
Nearby Subway Stops
B, C at 96th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
88th St. to 98th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
Elizabeth's Neighborhood Table bills itself as an "urban farmhouse" complete with wraparound veranda (there's a picket fence and a swing, too). The menu of comfort food uses organic and seasonal ingredients, of course; even the cocktails could be described as "vegetable-forward."
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu