Mon-Thu, 11am-11pm; Fri, 11am-midnight; Sat, 10am-midnight; Sun, 10am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 18th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Full Bar
14th St. to 23rd St., Fifth Ave. to Tenth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Three years after their snazzy remake of Leshko's, the owners exported their Knoll executive chairs and retro-mod tendencies to Chelsea. An ever-changing series of paintings hang above the bar; among the first was "Us Together," a Ross Bleckner, his first commission in a decade.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 10 a.m.—4 p.m.
Reservations accepted for groups of six or more.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu