Mon-Wed, 8am-10pm; Thu, 8am-11pm; Fri, 8am-midnight; Sat, 10am-midnight; Sun, 11am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.
Empire’s custom, fondant-covered tiered wedding cakes combine a classic shape with modern details—an ombre chevron pattern or real-looking ribbons and bows made from fondant. Choose a classic flavor or create your own with fillings like passion-fruit curd or coconut cream. From $6.50 per serving.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu