Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
A Deco-ish backlit décor with a sensuously curving bar and a steel-faced fireplace gives this West Village hot spot an old-world speakeasy feel. Serious cocktails mixed from infusions like lavender scented gin and vermouth tinged with herbes de Provence are meant to complement dishes like oysters and a Serbian charcuterie plate.Late Night Menu
An abbreviated menu is available nightly from midnight to 3:30 a.m. when the kitchen closes.
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu