- READER REVIEWS
Endless Summer Tacos
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
- Late-Night Dining
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Goat is not on offer at Endless Summer Tacos, but that’s not to say the mobile taquería, parked on Williamsburg’s main drag from 3 to 10 p.m. daily, doesn’t have specialties of its own. Where else are you likely to encounter a seitan taco ($3), carefully assembled by a hirsute hipster? If that prospect frightens you—the seitan, not the hipster—there’s always the classic beef, chicken, and pork varieties ($2.50), all surpassingly juicy, adeptly garnished with cilantro, onions, Cotija cheese, and crema, and cradled in a pair of soft corn tortillas.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight