- READER REVIEWS
Endless Summer Tacos
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
- Late-Night Dining
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Goat is not on offer at Endless Summer Tacos, but that’s not to say the mobile taquería, parked on Williamsburg’s main drag from 3 to 10 p.m. daily, doesn’t have specialties of its own. Where else are you likely to encounter a seitan taco ($3), carefully assembled by a hirsute hipster? If that prospect frightens you—the seitan, not the hipster—there’s always the classic beef, chicken, and pork varieties ($2.50), all surpassingly juicy, adeptly garnished with cilantro, onions, Cotija cheese, and crema, and cradled in a pair of soft corn tortillas.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More