- READER REVIEWS
Enoteca on Court
Mon-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-midnight; Sun, 1pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Carroll St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
In the Summer of 2009, the red-sauce standard-bearer Marco Polo Ristorante swapped its takeout operation for a new wine bar called Enoteca on Court. The space retains its gargantuan wood-burning oven and sized its international wine list to match. There’s charcuterie and cheese plates, sharable small entrées from the oven, and pizza and panini. With a traditional menu in a modern setting, Enoteca on Court may be the kind of restaurant that brings the neighborhood’s old and new residents together.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu