- READER REVIEWS
Enoteca on Court
Mon-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-midnight; Sun, 1pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Carroll St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
In the Summer of 2009, the red-sauce standard-bearer Marco Polo Ristorante swapped its takeout operation for a new wine bar called Enoteca on Court. The space retains its gargantuan wood-burning oven and sized its international wine list to match. There’s charcuterie and cheese plates, sharable small entrées from the oven, and pizza and panini. With a traditional menu in a modern setting, Enoteca on Court may be the kind of restaurant that brings the neighborhood’s old and new residents together.
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, Günter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint