Daily, noon-2:30pm and 5pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at 57th St.-Seventh Ave.; F at 57th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Eating in this lofty Greek seafood restaurant isn’t exactly fishing for supper, but it’s close. Beautiful specimens from around the world are arranged over ice in the back of the austere room, where waiters invite customers to claim their entrée before it’s reeled in to the kitchen. The menu lists prices by the pound, so unless you’ve worked at a carnival guessing weights, the bill is always something of a surprise.Recommended Dishes
Mediterranean loup de mer, $52.50/lb.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More