Daily, noon-2:30pm and 5pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at 57th St.-Seventh Ave.; F at 57th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Eating in this lofty Greek seafood restaurant isn’t exactly fishing for supper, but it’s close. Beautiful specimens from around the world are arranged over ice in the back of the austere room, where waiters invite customers to claim their entrée before it’s reeled in to the kitchen. The menu lists prices by the pound, so unless you’ve worked at a carnival guessing weights, the bill is always something of a surprise.Recommended Dishes
Mediterranean loup de mer, $52.50/lb.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu