Daily, noon-2:30pm and 5pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at 57th St.-Seventh Ave.; F at 57th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Eating in this lofty Greek seafood restaurant isn’t exactly fishing for supper, but it’s close. Beautiful specimens from around the world are arranged over ice in the back of the austere room, where waiters invite customers to claim their entrée before it’s reeled in to the kitchen. The menu lists prices by the pound, so unless you’ve worked at a carnival guessing weights, the bill is always something of a surprise.Recommended Dishes
Mediterranean loup de mer, $52.50/lb.
- A Brand-New Brooklyn Restaurant Specializes in Modern Taiwanese Food
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi