This venue is closed.
The East Village café of this L.A.-born raw-foods delivery system serves the snacks, drinks, and salads that come with the diet plan without the commitment or shipping cost. Think nominally fussed-with foods like kelp noodles, veggie cakes, and mashed "potatoes" made of cauliflower and cashews.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu