This venue is closed.
The East Village café of this L.A.-born raw-foods delivery system serves the snacks, drinks, and salads that come with the diet plan without the commitment or shipping cost. Think nominally fussed-with foods like kelp noodles, veggie cakes, and mashed "potatoes" made of cauliflower and cashews.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More