- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
In a neighborhood not exactly lacking good, cheap Italian restaurants, Evviva hopes to stand out from the red-sauce pack with modern Southern Italian cooking and shockingly attentive service in a relatively refined white-tablecloth setting. Puglian chef Dino Castri (Esca, Danube, Osteria del Circo) brings a wide range of experience to the table, evident in dishes like a seafood crudo antipasto and fried gnocchi with sausage and broccoli rabe.Extra
Sundays feature coffee, pastries, and televised European soccer from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu