Mon, 5pm-11pm; Tue-Thu, noon-3:30pm and 5:30pm-11pm; Fri, noon-3:30pm and 5:30pm-midnight; Sat, 11am-4pm and 5:30pm-midnight; Sun, 11am-4pm and 5pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Olive oil gets star billing at this West Village spot, where chef Joey Fortunato courts the archetypically quaint neighborhood with inventive Mediterranean dishes like roasted artichokes parmesan. Classics for two will change regularly; for now, Wednesday means oven roasted leg of lamb, and Sunday is devoted to spaghetti and meatballs.Brunch
Sat.-Sun., 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Reservations are only accepted for parties of 6 or more; bar remains open one hour after kitchen closes.
Frites with gorgonzola fondue, $8
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu