Mon, 5pm-11pm; Tue-Thu, noon-3:30pm and 5:30pm-11pm; Fri, noon-3:30pm and 5:30pm-midnight; Sat, 11am-4pm and 5:30pm-midnight; Sun, 11am-4pm and 5pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Olive oil gets star billing at this West Village spot, where chef Joey Fortunato courts the archetypically quaint neighborhood with inventive Mediterranean dishes like roasted artichokes parmesan. Classics for two will change regularly; for now, Wednesday means oven roasted leg of lamb, and Sunday is devoted to spaghetti and meatballs.Brunch
Sat.-Sun., 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Reservations are only accepted for parties of 6 or more; bar remains open one hour after kitchen closes.
Frites with gorgonzola fondue, $8
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic