Mon, 5pm-11pm; Tue-Thu, noon-3:30pm and 5:30pm-11pm; Fri, noon-3:30pm and 5:30pm-midnight; Sat, 11am-4pm and 5:30pm-midnight; Sun, 11am-4pm and 5pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Olive oil gets star billing at this West Village spot, where chef Joey Fortunato courts the archetypically quaint neighborhood with inventive Mediterranean dishes like roasted artichokes parmesan. Classics for two will change regularly; for now, Wednesday means oven roasted leg of lamb, and Sunday is devoted to spaghetti and meatballs.Brunch
Sat.-Sun., 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Reservations are only accepted for parties of 6 or more; bar remains open one hour after kitchen closes.
Frites with gorgonzola fondue, $8
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s