F. Illi Ponte Ristorante
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at Canal St.; 1 at Canal St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Ponte's serves Italian-American cuisine that's a cut above, and even offers a few dishes that could be characterized as excellent—especially the "angry lobster" with toasted garlic, basil, and pepperoncino. It's also one of the coolest places to dine in all of New York, with incredible views of the Hudson and a wacky multi-level space with beamed ceilings, brick walls, and archways connecting the dining rooms and large downstairs bar.Recommended Dishes
"Angry" lobster with toasted garlic, basil and pepperoncino, $30 per pound
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu