F. Illi Ponte Ristorante
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at Canal St.; 1 at Canal St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Ponte's serves Italian-American cuisine that's a cut above, and even offers a few dishes that could be characterized as excellent—especially the "angry lobster" with toasted garlic, basil, and pepperoncino. It's also one of the coolest places to dine in all of New York, with incredible views of the Hudson and a wacky multi-level space with beamed ceilings, brick walls, and archways connecting the dining rooms and large downstairs bar.Recommended Dishes
"Angry" lobster with toasted garlic, basil and pepperoncino, $30 per pound
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages