- READER REVIEWS
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
You might not know it, but the block of East 4th Street between Second
Avenue and Bowery is home to twelve theaters, eight dance studios, and
three film-editing suites. Now it's also the location of
FAB Café & East Village Visitor's Center, where "artist-baristas"
serve MUD coffee, Ceci-Cela
pastries, soup and grilled cheese (proceeds benefit the arts group),
and also dish out info on the surrounding neighborhood. One such
coffee-slinger concierge, according to a press release, is "Lauren
Sharpe, an actress/dancer/clown who is currently working on a movement
based theater piece about the deconstruction of love." That does sound
kind of fab, in a campy way.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu