Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Design Standout
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
No copycat trattoria, Falai is boldly Florentine, chef-partner Iacopo Falai once did pastry for Le Cirque, so it’s not surprising that his breads are superb, and everything from pasta to chocolate is “fatto in casa,” or made in-house.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More