- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
No copycat trattoria, Falai is boldly Florentine, chef-partner Iacopo Falai once did pastry for Le Cirque, so it’s not surprising that his breads are superb, and everything from pasta to chocolate is “fatto in casa,” or made in-house.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu