Mon-Fri, 11:30am-11pm; Sat, noon-11pm; Sun, noon-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 23rd St.; 1 at 23rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
1st St. to 30th St., Sixth Ave. to Tenth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
F&B, which stands for Frites and Beignets, is clearly the Tiffany of fast food. (Is that the subliminal message of those robin's-egg-blue walls') A choice of three sauces—caramel, chocolate, and berry—for dipping beignets makes donut-dunking seem desperate. A split of champagne is served in the bottle with a blue straw. Hot dogs come in 18 guises including the Great Dane (with roasted onions, and cucumber slices) and the Healthy Dog (a tofu frank with hummus, diced carrots, and olives). And the superlative fries alone are worth a trip.Note
The midtown location offers outdoor dining.Recommended Dishes
Beignets, $1; the Great Dane, $3.50; pommes frites, $2.50
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu