Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.; E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Outdoor Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
43rd St. to 60th St., FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
This venue is closed.
F&B, which stands for Frites and Beignets, is clearly the Tiffany of fast food. A split of champagne is served in the bottle with a blue straw. Hot dogs come in 22 guises including the Great Dane (with roasted onions, and cucumber slices) and the Healthy Dog (a tofu frank with hummus, diced carrots, and olives). And the superlative fries alone are worth a trip.Note
The midtown location offers outdoor dining.Recommended Dishes
Beignets, $1.35; the Great Dane, $3.75; pommes frites, $2.50-$3.75
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu