- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 79th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
66th St. to 86th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
The Upper-West-Side expansion of Zakary Pelaccio’s laid-back Malaysian restaurant. The larger space seats 74, plus there's a black steel bar outfitted with a dozen drafting stools (there’ll be twenty outdoor seats come spring). Other nice touches: Caged industrial fans, salvaged metal chairs, and a mural of Kuala Lumpur. Zak Pelaccio and his chef de cuisine, Corwin Kave, will, of course, be at the helm, and the menu is practically the same as the downtown location. The cocktail list features Allan Katz's experiments with Charbay Vineyards pomegranate wine and Mekong spiced rum.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu