- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 79th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
66th St. to 86th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
The Upper-West-Side expansion of Zakary Pelaccio’s laid-back Malaysian restaurant. The larger space seats 74, plus there's a black steel bar outfitted with a dozen drafting stools (there’ll be twenty outdoor seats come spring). Other nice touches: Caged industrial fans, salvaged metal chairs, and a mural of Kuala Lumpur. Zak Pelaccio and his chef de cuisine, Corwin Kave, will, of course, be at the helm, and the menu is practically the same as the downtown location. The cocktail list features Allan Katz's experiments with Charbay Vineyards pomegranate wine and Mekong spiced rum.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus