- READER REVIEWS
FDR 99¢ Slice Pizza
The dollar-slice showdown on St. Marks may have ended when Pizzanini shuttered, but in spring 2011 another 99-cent pizza purveyor opened near remaining contender 2 Bros. In addition to dollar slices, the logically named FDR 99¢ Slice Pizza sells pies for three to seven bucks — though it's two bucks for each topping — and also peddles beef patties and Indian tea. Much like 2 Bros., there's a special of two plain slices and one can of soda or bottle of water for $2.75.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu