Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 96th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
85th St. to 100th St., FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
This venue is closed.
The dog-filled outdoor seating bubbles with pooch talk, and patrons are encouraged to bring a framed pet photo for the inside wall. A portion of proceeds goes to shelters; adoption applications are behind the bar.Weekend Brunch
Sat.–Sun., 10 a.m.–3:30 p.m.Recommended Dishes
Vegetarian wrap, $12; roasted lemon chicken, $16; black-pepper-crusted yellowfin tuna, $19; French toast, $8
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu