This venue is closed.
Longtime Todd English chef Victor LaPlaca turns out Mediterranean-inspired dishes (mezze, flatbreads, skewers, and larger entrees) to a 118-seat dining room and lounge area, while in the upstairs lounge (Hash Fifty-Five), you can order a $30 double apple hookah, $11 cocktails, or a $250 bottle of Jack. The party goes till 2 a.m. on weekends, in case you’re the type who regularly ends up at the 56th Street halal cart at an ungodly hour.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu