Fig & Olive
Mon, 11am-9:30pm; Tue-Thu, 11am-10pm; Fri, 11am-11pm; Sat, 11:30am-11pm; Sun, 11:30am-9pm
Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
47th St. to 57th St., Third Ave. to Seventh Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Like a ray of Provençal sunshine, this spacious restaurant evokes the Mediterranean with its unwavering devotion to olive oil, a featured ingredient in nearly every dish. Olives swim in it. Vegetables are marinated in it. Fresh, artfully arranged salads are dressed with it. Once you've found one you particularly like—the Château Leoube Olive Oil paired with the salmon crudo, say, or the Arbequina that anoints the fig-and-olive salad—you can repair to the on-premise shop and buy a bottle to take home. The market-like ambience, the wicker armchairs, the Provençal rosé all conspire to create a convivial European air that attracts neighborhood suits, hospital staff, and gossiping girlfriends, all mixing much better than oil and water.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s