- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Fri, 6:30am-8pm; Sat-Sun, 8am-8pm
Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Great Desserts
- Tea Time
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
This elegant café, an offshoot of Bayard's and Harry's on Hanover Square, is an oasis—not only for its mouthwatering patisserie but for its lunchtime panini, North Fork salad greens, and satisfying soups. We're partial to the chicken and goat cheese on Tom Cat Bakery ciabatta but are easily swayed by the equally compelling San Danielle prosciutto-mozzarella-pesto.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu