Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Bleecker St.; B, D, F, M at Broadway-Lafayette St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Singles Scene
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Every neighborhood needs a place with a good bar, a serious kitchen, and zero pretensions. NoHo has one in this Med-American restaurant, where a split log running down the center of the dining room conveys a babbling brook. Zen though that may sound, chef Marc Meyer's hearty cooking is more boldly passionate than coolly contemplative. Many dishes show enough spikiness to make you look down and go "hmmmm" before you go back to the conversation.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 11 a.m.—3 p.m.Recommended Dishes
Buttermilk-marinated free range chicken, $23; char-grilled burger, $18
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella