This venue is closed.
Maybe you're not an out-of-towner on a spending spree, but you can pretend to be at this sophisticated but casual hotel restaurant. The dinner menu changes seasonally and features luxury items, while the bar menu offers sandwiches and snacks and 5 wines by the glass and over 200 by the bottle.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 11:30 a.m.—2:30 p.m.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s