This venue is closed.
Maybe you're not an out-of-towner on a spending spree, but you can pretend to be at this sophisticated but casual hotel restaurant. The dinner menu changes seasonally and features luxury items, while the bar menu offers sandwiches and snacks and 5 wines by the glass and over 200 by the bottle.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 11:30 a.m.—2:30 p.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu