This venue is closed.
Maybe you're not an out-of-towner on a spending spree, but you can pretend to be at this sophisticated but casual hotel restaurant. The dinner menu changes seasonally and features luxury items, while the bar menu offers sandwiches and snacks and 5 wines by the glass and over 200 by the bottle.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 11:30 a.m.—2:30 p.m.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More