- READER REVIEWS
Fizz Restaurant and Club
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 59th St.; N, Q, R at Lexington Ave.-59th St.; E, M at Lexington Ave.-53rd St.; 6 at 51st St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Between leaving Marquee and heading back to their Upper East Side residences, many a Master of the Universe from Goldman Sachs and Lehman Brothers invest their late-night hours here, hoping to clean up in the singles market. Fizz was a members-only supper club when it first opened, but now only half the visitors (allegedly including Ivana and Ivanka Trump) pay the $1,000 annual fee that guarantees seating in the suave subterranean lounge—which means there's room for you. D.J.s spin house and electronic beats in the main space, while the conversation-friendly bar, secondary lounge, and numerous curtained-off nooks facilitate mergers and acquisitions.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu