Sun-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
F, M at 14th St.; L at Eighth Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
A high-design fro-yo shop that boasts ten flavors and at least 40 toppings. Truth is, aside from a somewhat futuristic décor and the champagne served at its opening party, the place looks pretty much the same as other fro-yo shops. When is someone going to open one where the machine blends the toppings into the yogurt for you? They do this at the Ice Cream Café in Orleans, Massachusetts, and man is it good—look into it, people!
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu