- READER REVIEWS
Flushing Mall Food Court
Head to the Flushing Mall's food court for a coolly spicy bowl of vegetable noodles ($4) from Hai Di Lao, next door to the original Xian Famous Foods. But, conserve precious stomach space at Xian by forgoing classics like cumin lamb noodles (its other branches will still survive, after all) and priming your palate with the novel and refreshing Tiger Vegetables Salad, a miniature symphony in green: julienned scallion, jalapeño, cilantro, celery.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight