- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
The name isn't the only spacey thing about the Flying Saucer café. The overall vibe is straight out of Haight Ashbury, from the worn couches to the clothes hanging in the outdoor seating area to the tie-dyed, friendly-but-preoccupied servers. Luckily, the food is pretty down-to-earth: standard, fairly good coffee shop muffins, desserts and bagels, plus a variety of lunch dishes. You're better off choosing a mildly interesting sandwich. Zone out in the spacey—as in roomy—digs as your kids play with the scattered toys or as you linger over your latte and your laptop.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu