- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Bleecker St.; B, D, F, M at Broadway-Lafayette St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Forcella owner Giulio Adriani’s traditional pies, are in the same pristine, heavily charred, wood-fired league as the best pizza Napoletana in town. We recommend the Margherita Extra (the Über–pizza Napoletana) and the Fuorigrotta (mozzarella, lemon, arugula, and Pecorino). While killjoys might bemoan the lack of variety on the carb- and fry-happy menu (other than a handful of salads and a decent bean soup), you have to admit that Adriani knows how to stay on theme: You can warm up for your montanara with miniature, unbaked versions called pizzelle di nonna, and wash it down with a pair of deep-fried-pizza-dough desserts (the Nutella-drizzled angioletti or a whimsical millefoglie).Featured In
Montanara pizza, Margherita Extra pizza.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More
- Designer Danielle Snyder Chases Dover Sole With Twizzlers
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes