Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
Francesca's menu consists of pinxtos, Basque bar
snacks that are smaller than tapas (in San Sebastian, they're often
served on toothpicks), plus some small plates and larger raciones.
Jamones figure heavily, as do salty Idziabal cheese and the marinated
white anchovies known as boquerones.
The wine list leans Spanish, too, with the Basque vino txakoli
making an appearance, poured in the traditional style from several feet
up in the air.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu