Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
Francesca's menu consists of pinxtos, Basque bar
snacks that are smaller than tapas (in San Sebastian, they're often
served on toothpicks), plus some small plates and larger raciones.
Jamones figure heavily, as do salty Idziabal cheese and the marinated
white anchovies known as boquerones.
The wine list leans Spanish, too, with the Basque vino txakoli
making an appearance, poured in the traditional style from several feet
up in the air.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic