Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
Francesca's menu consists of pinxtos, Basque bar
snacks that are smaller than tapas (in San Sebastian, they're often
served on toothpicks), plus some small plates and larger raciones.
Jamones figure heavily, as do salty Idziabal cheese and the marinated
white anchovies known as boquerones.
The wine list leans Spanish, too, with the Basque vino txakoli
making an appearance, poured in the traditional style from several feet
up in the air.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods