François Payard Bakery
Mon-Sat, 7am-8pm; Sun, 9am-8pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Houston St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Notable Chef
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
François Payard returns to downtown Manhattan with an eponymous bakery-café that's a partnership with A Voce owner Marlon Abela. The former My Befana space received a complete overhaul, with large, windowed kitchens to entertain takeout visitors, as well as the folks occupying the twenty-seat casual-dining room. The famous macarons are, of course, available — though Houston Street lunch eaters will no doubt be pleased to note that the menu at François Payard Bakery also extends to the savory, including sandwiches made on fresh-baked bread.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu