Franklin Station Cafe
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.; A, C, E at Canal St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
South End Ave. to 3rd St., Forsyth St. to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
This place is pleasantly schizoid. You can order a delicious Malaysian curry dish like rendang chicken, turmeric salmon, or mango curry shrimp—or you can have a classic tuna-salad or roast-turkey sandwich. The food looks and tastes like it came from an artist's kitchen. Two artists, in fact—one French, the other Malaysian. It's homey and creative, and served with care.Recommended Dishes
Curry chicken soup, $7.95
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu