- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Seventh Ave.
- Great Desserts
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
This Park Slope spin-off of Fratelli Ravioli, immediately identifiable by its bright red and yellow storefront exterior, specializes in sweet and savory deep-fried ravioli and a mid-sized selection of ices and ice creams. Among the fairly uncommon snacks, the well-textured ricotta-filled ravioli holds firm, just-past al dente pasta with a creamy interior, enhanced by a choice of marinara, vodka or cheddar dipping sauces; chicken and beef fillings are also appealing, if significantly heavier. The cheesecake and chocolate ravioli have a harder time of it, since the custardy fillings conflict the dough’s flavor. Better bets are the homemade, candy-mixable ice creams and ices on hand, particularly the intense chocolate ice.Extra
The shop is takeout only, but sets up warm-weather sidewalk chairs.Recommended Dishes
Cheese frats, $4.99
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu