- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 33rd St.; B, D, F, M, N, Q, R at 34th St.-Herald Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Notable Wine List
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
For six years, chef Pascal Bettig and his brother Jacques kept a grateful Bay Ridge clientele well fed with escargots, onion soup, and steak au poivre. They've brought those classics and added a few updates to this casual restaurant on the former Murray Hill premises of Le Grenadin.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu