Freshco Burrito Taco
Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
Canal St. to 14th St., First Ave. to West Side Hwy.
Although the décor—a mélange of red tassels and framed Chinese calligraphy—evokes dim sum, don’t be fooled: The menu here is strictly Mexican, with bulging burritos, serviceable grilled meats, run-of-the-mill tacos, and a swath of vegetarian options. Potential party hosts favor takeaway fajitas by the pound. (FYI: One pound of meat yields twelve fajitas.) Fresh-faced patrons from NYU and the New School attest to a certain budget-savvy, undergrad economics that is apparently unhindered by the lack of a liquor license.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu