Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Notable Wine List
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
When Eric Tevrow opened his elegant seafood restaurant, he knew that he had more than just prime TriBeCa real estate—he also has first dibs on the daily Eastern-seaboard catch, courtesy of Early Morning Seafood, Tevrow's wholesale purveyor to star chefs like Alain Ducasse and Gray Kunz. The chef prepares an array of whimsically named "prime cuts," like a "pot roast" of majestic salmon with snow crab, or prime rib of swordfish.
New York Magazine Reviews
Recipes at fresh.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu