Mon, 8am-9pm; Tue-Fri, 8am-9pm; Sat, 10am-9pm; Sun, 10am-7pm
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.; L at Eighth Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
10th St. to 25th St., Sixth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with friedmanslunchtogo.com
The family owned and operated Friedman's Lunch opened in Chelsea Market in 2009, with a focus on seasonal comfort food. Chef Justin Brunwasser is at the helm of the eclectic, regionally mindful cuisine: the Southern Breakfast on the brunch menu arrives with a side of housemade biscuits, Cheddar grits, and fried green tomatoes, and a southwestern turkey burger comes topped with avocado aïoli. The menu is market-driven and New York–based: The eggs and chicken come from a farm upstate; Greenport Harbor (Greenport, New York) and Single Cut (Astoria) brews are always on tap; and a bulk of the produce comes from markets in Manhattan and the Bronx.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More