- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Following in the multinational footsteps of the Guatemalan chicken chain Pollo Campero, Frisby is a Colombian fast-food franchise with its eye on the American market. Its first foothold lures the Jackson Heights populace with crunchy, salty fried chicken—thickly battered and moist-fleshed, $3.99 for a two-piece serving, with packets of Kraft honey to drizzle on top—plus sides like boiled potatoes, sweet corn, fried plantains and yuca, and tough little hockey pucks they call arepas. Cowboy-style beans are a better choice.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu