- READER REVIEWS
Fuzion on A
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Live Music
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Fuzion on A, it's unfortunate spelling notwithstanding, is an earnest little pan-Asian place in Alphabet City that aims to please. Despite the cheesy tendency to overreach—the menu is enormous, with items ranging from sashimi to curry satay to cognac-marinated sirloin steak—the price is right for this student-dominated strip of Avenue A. During happy hour, martinis of the day, like the lychee, cost $6 for ladies. Brunch is equally reasonable, where organic multigrain pancakes go for $5, and a side of eggs for just $2. The venue is also home to several DJs, so watch for the rotating schedule.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu