Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.; L at Eighth Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
10th St. to 20th St., Fifth Ave. to Ninth Ave.
This venue is closed.
As far as French country cooking goes, this rustic faux farmhouse has great culinary DNA: Owner Camelia Cassin used to manage Les Halles. The crowd-pleasing menu features steak-frites, sautéed skate, and les planches—a snacker's paradise of wooden boards laden with charcuterie or a selection of raw-milk cheeses.Prix-Fixe Menu
Mon. and Sat., 4:30 p.m.—6:30 p.m.; Tue.—Fri. and Sun., noon—6:30 p.m.; three courses, $20, cash only
Sun., noon—4 p.m.; à la carte or $19 prix-fixe, cash only
Steak frites, $20
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages
- Turns Out the Robot Apocalypse Will Begin at Fast-Food Restaurants
- A Brand-New Brooklyn Restaurant Specializes in Modern Taiwanese Food