Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.; L at Eighth Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
10th St. to 20th St., Fifth Ave. to Ninth Ave.
This venue is closed.
As far as French country cooking goes, this rustic faux farmhouse has great culinary DNA: Owner Camelia Cassin used to manage Les Halles. The crowd-pleasing menu features steak-frites, sautéed skate, and les planches—a snacker's paradise of wooden boards laden with charcuterie or a selection of raw-milk cheeses.Prix-Fixe Menu
Mon. and Sat., 4:30 p.m.—6:30 p.m.; Tue.—Fri. and Sun., noon—6:30 p.m.; three courses, $20, cash only
Sun., noon—4 p.m.; à la carte or $19 prix-fixe, cash only
Steak frites, $20
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu