Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 79th St.; B, C at 81st St.-Museum of Natural History
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
74th St. to 83rd St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with grubhub.com
This venue is closed.
Gazala Halabi, chef-owner of Gazala Place in Hell's Kitchen, likes to brag that her tiny spot is the country's only Druze restaurant. With her expansion to the Upper West Side, make that two. The Druze, an ethno-religious group scattered through Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Israel, have a cuisine that's similar to standard Middle Eastern fare, with slight differences in the details — instead of pita, for example, there's a paper-thin crêpe called sagg. Look for the uptown branch to closely resemble the original location, with a few changes: The space is larger, for one, and the menu slightly expanded.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument