Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 28th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Design Standout
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Michael Stillman and the Fourth Wall Restaurant Group—the team behind Smith & Wollensky and Quality Meats—are opening a new spot in the former Hurricane Club space. Chef Craig Koketsu, a veteran of Park Avenue and Quality Meats, will helm the kitchen, while Bryan Schneider, formerly of Clover Club, will make cocktails. The menu includes lentil-crusted skate wings, maitake mushrooms with tomato butter, and a range of flavored éclairs, and there's even a traditional fondue-like raclette service for one, complete with roasted potatoes and cured meats. AvroKo designed the 170-seat space, which includes a custom-made chandelier, a 20-foot oak bar, and hand-stenciled wood floors throughout.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu