- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Children of all ages will be fascinated as dish after dish of sushi cruises by on a conveyor belt. Pick the ones you like, and pay according to how many plates you’ve selected and the color of the plates. California rolls and edamame are super kid pleasers.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu