Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at Prince St.; B, D, F, M at Broadway-Lafayette St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Family Style
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
Ethiopian cuisine is daunting to some, too strongly flavored for others. Here's a great place to get your feet wet (or the feet of a reluctant friend) with mild, subtly spiced, accessible Ethiopian cooking. In addition to approachable food, the staff is compassionate and offers to explain everything. And despite some toning down of traditional Ethiopian seasoning, it's still delicious. Note: The restaurant is particularly vegetarian friendly.Recommended Dishes
Kategna, $7.95; doro wett, $13.95; kitfo, $17.95; Ghenet geber, all-you-can-eat, $25.95
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu